Table of Contents
Although writing content is a very promising venture, it is difficult to get a wide variety of topics from one marketing agency.
To avoid these difficulties, marketing agencies either hire freelance writers & resell it to clients as their own service.
Is White Label Content Writing Right For You?
The main reasons that an agency would choose the option of White label content writing are
- When you outsource content for your client, you allow your in-house team to work on tasks they know best without causing any rush
- White label agencies have better control over the quality of every piece of written content that is sent to clients
- Most White label agencies are flexible about editing content & can ensure provision of well-edited content to their clients
- Every White label content agency works with the main goal of Search Engine Optimization or SEO approved content which creates a strong online brand presence
Outsourcing Content also includes several long-term benefits which would help brands to witness continuous growth over time.
White label content marketing helps to get rid of the mundane activities that are important for the marketing of the brand and help concentrate your energy on other priority areas.
The factor of dependency, being trustworthy and providing excellent content creates several untold opportunities for any digital marketing agency.
Another important concern that is faced by all entrepreneurs alike is the simple question of whether small and medium businesses need Whitelabel content marketing or not.
The answer to this question is dependent on the sole fact of the impact that these services' impact on top line of the business.
For understanding that, it is important to know of all things that can be achieved through White Content Marketing as given below.
Can Outsourcing Content Help Your Business?
- Opting for Whitelabel content marketing allows your team to concentrate on their tasks while a group of professionals help out by providing well written content.
- The person who is writing the content may not be well versed with the content creation aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Social Media Marketing which could result in a vague content thus not fulfilling the main aim and resulting in a lot of wasted time.
- Voice of your brand is now at par with the high budget market leaders
- A well written content by professionals ranks highly on search engines thus giving visibility to your brand which is otherwise generally enjoyed by the market leaders in the same field. (P.S: Your brand needs to talk for itself before you getting to speak about it!)
- Gives the possibility of expanding agency businesses by providing clients with tailor made solutions for their businesses
- The cost of having to hire additional staff is reduced & yet you can enjoy a share of these benefits
- Having well written content on your blogs and web pages helps your company to stand out amongst the other competitors and creates an image of your brand
- It creates a feeling of trust and dependency in the minds of the clients and increases chances of gaining a strong clientele
- In the long run, outsourcing content proves to be a cost-effective option when compared to having in house professionals for the same work.
- The company now has to pay only for the content agency and can get rid of annual expenses that would have accompanied the in-house writer.
(P.S: When you can do a better job and score by outsourcing, then why not?)
Top 4 Content Writing Agencies
Verblio is a popular platform for sourcing original contents that have been developed by a team of over 3000+ freelance content writers.
These platforms allow you to connect with and designate writers that you prefer working with and finally develop your preferred team of writers to provide you with content, along with the ability to review all the work and request for unlimited revisions and changes before you have to purchase a particular article.
The agency provides several services including Blog Posts, newsletters, Press Releases, Website Content, E-Books, Pillar Content, Product Descriptions, etc.
Constant Content allows you to purchase pre-written articles or opt for new custom written articles and content.
The agency follows a strict deadline of maximum 48 hours for delivering the content and allows free unlimited revision until and unless the content meets the satisfaction level.
The articles are ensured to be free of plagiarism and are cross checked through several sites before being delivered to the client.
Scripted is an agency which reviews the needs of your agency and matches you with writers who work on similar lines to ensure that you get the best possible content making it one of the easiest White Label Content platforms for use.
The agency provides several freelancers who provide several different types of contents including Blogs, Newsletters, Social Posts, White Papers, etc.
Writer Access is an agency that is not limited to providing only blog posts or articles to the clients but can also provide several articles who provide content like technical papers, white papers & case studies.
Other agencies that have the calibre to provide you or your company with some amazing content are
Note - We are not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned in this blog & we do not get compensated in any way whatsoever by the above companies. This is merely an exercise to help you find the right gear for your content marketing efforts.
Found this useful? Share with your colleagues in marketing :)